Friday, March 6, 2009

today in my life..

so what happened today?

this has indeed been a very long day.. maybe it's due to the fact that i was only able to sleep at around 4:30 am due to some strange reasons.. the past days, my body clock suddenly decided to go berserk.. i can't sleep! im still awake by 2am and i am having trouble putting myself to sleep.. what's worse is that i have to wake up as soon as sid does.. either way, she'll wake me up even if i don't do so myself.. poor me.. that means i have to be awake by 6:30 am and if im lucky, she'll wake up by 7:30.. on times that i couldn't drag myself out of my slumber, i let her play by herself.. i just turn on the tv to nick jr. and i can manage to pull some more minutes..

we've been having late lunches since yesterday.. her morning nap has now moved from 10 to 1130 am.. my MIL is not here so i just wait for sid to wake up at around 1:30 then we eat our lunch.. good thing she slept on my tummy so i was able to catch up on some zzzs but missed out on arranging her things.. heck! i'll do it tomorrow i promise..

i was craving for the cheap pizza near hubby's work but unfortunately he was late again to order.. it's been how many days since i wanted that! *sigh*

btw, have you seen my last post regarding the recall of havaianas kids in the US? quite scary.. good thing sid doesn't really like wearing footwear.. i was wondering what the local distributor will do next.. will they entertain exchanges? i was watching the news a while ago and the spokesperson said something like, just because the batch in the US was recalled doesn't mean that they have to do it here since they were made by different manufacturers.. or something to that effect.. lol.. i wonder where the paint used on these havs was from.. any clue?

0 comments: